Laco is now launching two additional models in a limited edition in their entry-level Pilot watch series. The new models now come in a smaller 39 mm diameter. The Augsburg Oliv 39 and Aachen Oliv 39, the second limited edition in olive color way.
In 2021, the 42mm models were a success story, both models, Baumuster A and Baumuster B were sold out very fast. Like their predecessors the smaller versions are limited to 250 pieces each. They will be available from today. Retail price: €440.
In 2020, the Laco Augsburg Taupe and Aachen Taupe sparked enthusiasm in the world of Pilot watches. With their subtle color scheme, the two fliegers offered a refreshingly contemporary, and surprisingly elegant look for a classic pilot watch.
With the classic design of the well-known observer watches (B-Uhren) of the 1940s the models can clearly be identified as Laco Fliegers at first glance.
With the dials in a sophisticated olive color tone, the case in bronze “used look” and the use of “Old Radium” luminous material, these watches are perfect for Flieger enthusiasts, explorers and watchnuts with an active lifestyle.
All specs in a glance
- stainless steel case in bronze finish
- Ø 39 mm, sapphire crystal, height 11.5 mm, water-resistant up to 5 ATM, sapphire crystal back,
- Lug width 18mm
- Limitation engraved on case back
- Laco 21 (Miyota 821A), 21 jewels
- hacking (Second stop function)
Dial and hands
- Matt olive green, matte dial
- Arabic numerals and indexes with Superluminova Old Radium
- all hands matt black with lSuperluminova Old Radium
- olive green calfskin strap with stitching, stainless steel pin buckle in bronze finish
- rivets (4) in bronze finish as well